General, Civil and Commercial Litigation
Swansea-based John Morse Solicitors can cater to all your general, civil and commercial litigation needs professionally.
Our general, civil and commercial litigation team assist both personal and commercial clients with all aspects of representation including:
- Personal injury (from road traffic accidents to work related injuries)
- Settlement negotiation
- Court defence
- Debt recovery
- Employment tribunals
- Property and land matters (neighbour disputes, party wall agreements, ownership disputes and charging orders)
- Contractual and insurance disputes
- Landlords and tenants legal services
- Commercial disputes with or between companies
- Intellectual property litigation and rights protection
- Wills, probates and tax disputes
- Medical negligence cases throughout Wales
For further information on the areas mentioned above, please contact our general, civil and commercial litigation department.
View our example cost structure here.